Enter your details to login or Register for free!

Added on Sun 5th May 2013 8:34pm   Last edited on Wed 18th Mar 2015 4:07pm

Annie Wilson

Journal Of Inspirational Quotes

I have started a journal with inspirational quotes that I will leave to my children. I look for quotes that cover almost every aspect in life, especially quotes that really have important meanings and messages specific to my family's lives. Inspirational quotes have been very instrumental for me, even in my lowest lows. I hope it will help in keeping them positive, overcome challenges, and grow as a person. No matter how old a person, inspirational quotes can help relieve anxiety and make you feel good. There are so many gems in inspirational quotes. Many life lessons that hold so true are found in great quotes. So, with my journal, presented from me, my children will learn what I have held important, and wish to pass along to them.
Added on Wed 4th Sep 2013 1:30pm   Last edited on Wed 4th Sep 2013 1:30pm

Lora G

When I was young, I used to have this small notebook on which I wrote inspirational quotes that I had read or heard. To me, quotes have an uplifting effect albeit temporary. Today, I no longer have that small notebook, but whenever I come across a nice quote, I share it to others via Facebook! 

Added on Tue 10th Sep 2013 3:05am   Last edited on Tue 10th Sep 2013 3:05am

Basha L

I like reading inspirational quotes. To me, words indeed have a motivating effect and can give us the boost that we sometimes need. Whenever I stumbled upon a nice quote, I save it as a note on my tablet. 

Added on Wed 18th Mar 2015 4:07pm   Last edited on Wed 18th Mar 2015 4:07pm

Hasibur Rahman quoteschart

“Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.”
- Raymond Lindquist

“Thankfully, persistence is a great substitute for talent.”
? Steve Martin

“Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.”
-W. Clement Stone

“Good sayings are like pearls strung together.”
-Chinese Proverb